Each month, Chicken Farmers of Canada will be sponsoring a #ChickenChat to celebrate quality chicken and the many ways to promote a healthy diet.
Chicken Chats will be on the 3rd Wednesday of every month:
- February 21 – Heart Health
- March 21 – March into spring with Canadian chicken
- April 18 – Balancing meals w/in-season greens
- May 9 (*note the date change) – Mother’s Day with a healthy brunch
- June 20 – Father’s Day with Healthy BBQ meals
- July 18 – Safe and healthy outdoor dining
- August 15 – Back-to-school with healthy quick & easy meals
- September 19 – National Chicken Month
- October 17 – Healthy one-pot meals
- November 21 – Healthy soups, stews, casseroles
Join us for #ChickenChat’s filled with fun, delicious recipes and prizes!
Prizing is open to residents of Canada 18+. No RSVP required.
- Date: 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- Time: 12 pm EST
- Hashtag: #ChickenChat
- Hosts: @ChickenFarmers – @SJConsulting_CA – @Kellyatyeo
- Prizes: To be announced
- Eligibility: Open to Canada only. For official rules and regulations, please read HERE.