BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Eligibility. The #Eggs4Moms contest is open only to legal residents of Canada other than in the province of Quebec, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of the Burnbrae Farms (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible. Entrants must use a valid Twitter account profile and tag a valid Twitter account profile to be eligible.
- Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator of this contest is SJ Consulting (the “Administrator”). The sponsor of this contest is Burnbrae Farms Limited R.R. #1 Lyn, Ontario K0E 1M0 (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s role in the contest is limited to providing the prizes to the Administrator and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the contest.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this contest constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via Twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter from April 13th, 2015 12:30pm EST until May 1st, 2015 11:59pmEST. If date and time are changed entrants who have entered the contest will be notified via twitter using appropriate hashtag.
- How to Enter:
- Submissions: To enter the contest, entrants must follow @BurnbraeFarms and tweet the following, tagging a friend in the tweet using #Eggs4Moms. Entry Tweet: Sending Mothers Day love to @XXX who inspires me! Thx @BurnbraeFarms for the chance to WIN a gift for her #Eggs4Moms
The submitted tweet must comply with the content restrictions set out in these Official Rules. No purchase is required.
- Entry: By entering you agree that your entry conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your entry fails to conform. Entries must be submitted on Twitter using a valid Twitter account and tagging a friend with a valid Twitter account during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of entries and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
- Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this contest.
- Prizes are available to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec. The prizes consist of:
- Winner: iPad Mini (ARV: $309), $60 iTunes gift card, $100 Visa Gift Card plus $40 Burnbrae Farms & Naturegg free product coupons. Prize pack value: $500
- Nominee: $100 Visa Gift Card plus $40 Burnbrae Farms & Naturegg free product coupons
- All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person, and household. Odds of winning are based on the number of submissions received during the Entry Period.
- Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing, which will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices within 24 hours of the end of the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility) and must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. If a potential winner does not respond, confirm eligibility, or answer the skill-testing question correctly, an alternate winner will be chosen from valid entries.
- Prizes are shipped directly from the Administrator of the contest and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Administrator will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days.
- Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt and none will be returned.
- Content Restrictions:
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;The Submission must not disparage the Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
The Submission must not contain brand names, trade names, trademarks or any other third party identifying marks, other than those owned by the Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
The Submission must not refer to third parties without their express permission;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Submission is created.
- The Administrator and the Sponsor are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries, or contest documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Contest. The Administrator or Sponsor may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. By participating in the contest
Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.