BY ENTERING THE #LetsGOMaple TWITTER PARTY, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Eligibility. The#LetsGOMaple Twitter Party is open only to legal residents of Canada who are over age eighteen (19) years old at the time of entry. Employees of SJ Consulting (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible.
- To participate and to qualify to win, you must be eligible to enter an Ontario gaming site, a resident of Ontario, who is nineteen (19) years of age or older, who is not self-excluded/trespassed from Ontario gaming facilities, who is not an officer, director or employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with, an officer, director or employee of CHC Casinos Canada Limited (“Casino Rama Resort”), Penn National Gaming Inc. (“Penn”), Casino Rama Resort Services Inc. (“CRSI”), Ontario Lottery and Gaming (“OLG”) or the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) and other advertising and promotional agencies associated with the aforementioned organizations.
- Must be nineteen (19) years of age or older with government issued photo identification. Those who have been trespassed and/or self-excluded from Casino Rama Resort or any OLG property and/or fail to meet Casino Rama Resort’s conditions of entry may not visit, participate in promotions and/or redeem offers. Offers do not apply to employees of Casino Rama Resort. Casino Rama Resort reserves the right to cancel or change this program without notice.
- Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator of this campaign and Twitter party is SJ Consulting (the “Administrator”). The sponsors of the Twitter party are Casino Rama Resort and Ontario’s Lake Country. The Sponsor’s role in the campaign is limited to providing the prizes to the winners and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the campaign.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter party constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
How to Enter:
- Participation: To enter the Twitter party, entrants must comment in a relevant manner on appropriate questions and engage with the appropriate hashtag, #LetsGOMaple, during the Twitter party period of 9pm-10pm EST, April 5th, 2017.
- The submitted comment/tweet must comply with the twitter party restrictions set out in these Official Rules. No purchase is required.
- Participation: By participating you agree that your participation conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the Twitter party if it believes, in its sole discretion that your participation fails to conform. There is no limit to the number of participation tweets necessary and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only tweets submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
- Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this twitter party.
- Prizes are available to Canadian residents only (excluding Quebec). The prizes and prize values are to be announced.
- All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/Twitter account handle. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants who both participated using the hashtag#LetsGOMaple and answered questions asked by the host in the format, ie. A1:, A2:, A3:, etc. during the Twitter party period. In order to be eligible for prizes, participants must also RSVP at: http://www.sjconsulting.ca/letsgomaple-twitter-party/
- Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing, which will be conducted by the Administrator within the hour of the Twitter party. Potential winners will be notified by tweet and/or DM. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility). If a potential winner does not respond or confirm eligibility, an alternate winner may be chosen.
- Prizes are shipped directly from the Administrator of the campaign/Twitter party and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Administrator will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days. Prizes can take 6-12 weeks to arrive.
- Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt.
There are 6 AMAZING prizes to be won:
- Dinner for Two at the NEW Couchiching Court Buffet: Feast around the world at the newly renovated Couchiching Court Buffet featuring over 100 food items including carving station, BBQ smoker, stone hearth pizza oven, baked potato oven, fresh cookie baking station and more.
- Dinner and tickets for two to see comedian Howie Mandel
- $200 Excitement Card: Dine, Stay, Relax and Rock Out! The Casino Rama Resort Excitement card can be used for dining at one the eight unique restaurants, for a relaxing massage or rejuvenating treatment at the Balance in Life spa or towards a luxury getaway at the all-suite, Muskoka inspired hotel. Remember, all spa and hotel guests can take advantage of the salt water horizon pool, eucalyptus steam room, sauna, hot tub and adult-only fitness facility.
- Mini Manicure & Mini Pedicure for Two: Bring your BFF and get summer ready with a mini mani and pedi at the Balance in Life Spa at Casino Rama Resort. Guests are welcome to stay all day and take advantage of the spa facilities including the salt water horizon pool, eucalyptus steam room, sauna, hot tub and adult only fitness facilities.
- Ski & Stay Package: Get a jump start on the next ski season with lift tickets to Mount St. Louis Moonstone and a luxury getaway at Casino Rama Resort. This package includes complimentary valet parking, free slot play for members of the Players Passport Club (membership is free), luxury overnight accommodations at Casino Rama Resort’s all-suite hotel with a $100 resort credit that can be used at the Balance in Life spa or for dining at any of the eight unique restaurants and two adult ski or snowboard lift tickets to Mount. St. Louis Moonstone.
- Rock Getaway for Two: Rock Out and Relax! Enjoy two tickets to the concert of your choice from the Casino Rama Resort hot summer line-up, indulge at St. Germain’s with dinner before the show and unwind on the plush, comfortable bedding in our all-suite, luxury hotel for an unforgettable one-night getaway.
- The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; The Submission must not disparage the Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Twitter Party;
- The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Participation Tweet is created.
- The Administrator and the Sponsor are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late tweets, or twitter party documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Twitter party or campaign. The Administrator or Sponsor may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. By participating in the twitter party entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.